Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stopping Panic Attacks - The 1 Step Solution

Stopping panic attacks is not easy. I know from experience; I lived with it for more than 17 years. During that time I was always on the lookout for ways to improve my condition and my quality of life. Most of the things I tried didn't help at all, but a couple of them did.

What I'm going to talk about next is one of the few things I found that really made a difference and helped in my recovery.

What I'm talking about here is a book. It's called "50 Self-Help Classics," and it's written by a man called Tom Butler-Bowden. What makes this book so different from most others I read in this area is that it's a book about other books. The author has read hundreds and hundreds of self-help books, looking for the handful that are excellent.

And he took the best 50 books on the subject that he discovered and condensed them all into this one little book. That means that by reading this one book you'll actually be learning the information from over 50 books. Pretty neat, eh? It's like stopping panic attacks on turbo!

The reason I recommend this book so strongly to people who are living with panic and anxiety is because so many of the self-help books out there are terrible - a complete waste of your time. But this book, which collects together the ideas and information from the best 50 books out there, contains nothing but great information. The author has done the hard work of reading the books that are terrible so you don't have to.

I believe you'll find dozens of nuggets of information in this book that will help you with your panic and anxiety. In fact, if stopping panic attacks is your main goal right now, then I recommend that buying and reading this book is your very next step.

Since overcoming a lifelong battle with many forms of anxiety disorder, Alex Taylor now devotes his time to helping others recover. He achieves this via his highly-acclaimed online course, "Beat Panic Today." So if you want to stop panic attacks right now you can access the course, free of charge, by going to Alex's website: http://www.PreventYourPanic.com

No comments: