Sunday, April 26, 2009

Living a Happy Life - 5 Simple Steps to Being Happy

Most people I have ever met want to be happy. It does not matter who you are, if you are alive, you want to live a happy life. These are the 5 principles I abide to everyday. Over the years, they have helped me develop myself to become a much happier person. I hope it will do the same for you.

1. Give more than you receive

Being generous to the people around me makes me happy because it makes me feel like I am brimming with positive energy. I feel like if I didn't give to other people, all the good things will just burst out of me. I have so much to give to the world and I just love to put a smile on a sad stranger's face.

2. Don't keep score

I have never viewed my life as a contest with winners and losers. I think of it as a blank canvas that I am painting or a story I am writing. Sure, there might be winners and losers out there, but why would you waste time and energy on adding up the score to figure out how far ahead or behind you are? Put the time and energy you usually spend on keeping score into getting ahead. It does not matter which chapter you are on your book as long as you finish it with the story you like.

3. Have your X-factor

This is a tricky one. Call it your groove, funk, the beat. Call it anything you want, but whatever you call it, just have it. It is not a deity but something that makes your day flow as smooth as a river and tranquil like the forest. It doesn't matter where I am, on the dance floor or on the street, I love to just get into the beat and get lost in the world of my favorite songs. Make a playlist of all the songs that makes you feel good and just play the music in your head, groove with the beat, and just be there in the music. Nothing can go wrong when I am doing this; I can't make myself feel bad for any reason.

4. Treat time as your friend

Don't watch the clock. I try not to be imprisoned by time. I tend to intentionally skip my appointments when I feel like it. I make sure to call in sick to my job every now and then. I donated all my timepieces to a charity a long time ago, and it feels great! If I really need to know the time, I simply ask the rest of the people around me what time it is. There is no pressure on me to do anything anymore, because each day now depends on my happiness and how I choose to spend it.

5. Smile and laugh

It's self explanatory and it works. Try looking in the mirror and just laugh at yourself. You are going to feel better already.

I feel amazing to be alive today ever since I discovered these principles. I hope this will help you.

Jason Johnson is an ex-sufferer of Gynecomastia. He has dedicated his life to helping others alike with their journey towards happiness and freedom from this condition. Jason and his team of experts also provide the most comprehensive source of information on Gynecomastia through his website: http://www.ridyourmanboobs.com

For specific tips and techniques to cure your Gynecomastia, visit: Rid Man Boobs

Religious Education And Fear

No comments: